Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pamela Retires, Relaxes, Spends Money. Trouble In Paradise?

Yes, it all seemed so wonderful when Pamela got here, she is so beautiful and all, but so thin. We had a ton of good times going out to parties and stuff but now we have just kind of settled in and I am hoping Pamela can adjust to a 'normal' lifestyle, but there seems to be some issues. She spends a lot of time laying around on the couch reading rock and roll magazines. I hope she isn't still thinking of that Tommy Lee!

'Pamela Relaxing, All Day, Every Day'

The news got out that Pamela had retired due to her skeletal condition. That is probably hard to deal with and has caused some stress, what with all the news stories, reporters snooping around, paparazzi in the bushes and all. We are going to try and slip away for a secret, romantic picnic later in the week, but I will share photos with Five Red Dice!

'News Story Relating Pamela's Sudden Retirement'

Of course, now that the big money is not rolling in and the 'Baywatch' residuals have dwindled to a trickle, Pamela may have to consider a 'different' lifestyle. We had a big argument over money and I keep finding receipts for expensive things around the house. I mean she shouldn't leave these receipts for me to find. In her purse. In the wallet. In the hidden pocket! Can you believe HER?!

'Who Would Have Thought Being A Skeleton Would Be So Expensive'
One cool thing happened this week was the leader of the free world, President George W. Bush sent best wishes to us, and that was a great lift. Thanks George, now start cleaning out your desk!

'Number One Fan Of 'Barb Wire' With Pamela Anderson, The President!"

That's almost all the excitement I can stand for the evening, but before I go I should let you know that thousands of your fellow citizens marched on Washington D.C. and wanted me to tell you something.

Alan Mizell
Houston, Texas U.S.A
OomBa Mail

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alan, OMG, what fun! Sorry to run in spits and starts, I tend to do that, but I've got gobs of stuff around to trade. Sari told me she met Pamela. I look around at trade-able stuff and think, "Wait, that might be worth $$. To someone, sometime, in a galaxy far, far away". No, I'm not offering any S Wars or S Trek stuff, but I do have a for real scientifical glass condensing column, alchohol burner, and assorted beakers and flasks. And a ground glass stopper that doesn't fit anything. The condenser is a small one, maybe 10" of spiral. Oh, wait, the stopper fits a 1000 ml glass vessel that needs a ring stand. I may have a ring stand somewhere. Barry worked with an "ultrapure water" venture some years ago. He brought lots of the glassware home when it didn't pan out. So, I'm officially offering an assortment of High School Chemistry Lab glassware.

I'm sending your website to a couple of friends, Dale and Edi. I hope you hear from them.

Lisa

Alan Mizell said...

Lisa,
You've got it wrong, when you look around and see stuff that might be worth $$$, that's when you make a trade! ! ! ! ! ! ! Cool lab equipment, Barry was right to bring it home, when you need to condense something and don't have one, don't run to Hell-Mart and think you'll find one!
Thanks for forwarding the site to friends and try to make it to coffee with us maybe we'll go this weekend!
Alan Mizell

Anonymous said...

Jesus, Alan, femur wax and polish must be pricey. Gross and painful thought, is a pelvic wax a regular thing? Eeeuw!

Alan said...

Actually Pamela didn't have a pelvic, wax, she had a pelvic tightening. Think about that one and say ewwww!
Alan

Anonymous said...

I just cant find anything good enough that I want up there representing me. Looking for the perfect item/idea……

Alan said...

Jason,
Well don't sweat it to much, I would rather it be fun and relaxing, not like a wedding where in the pursuit of a good time the couple almost gets divorced before the wedding! I have had several friends e-mail that they are ransacking their brains and in some case their minds to find 'the perfect thing'. But even I don't know what the perfect thing is. The Pamela art was just so cool AND she sells them for several hundred dollars so it was a step up for sure. So far I have been intrigued by the woman offering her husbands consulting services, but I don't think I could market or promote that well, myself. Also the bus ride was cool, but I would prefer a bus with AC and bathroom, and it is so local in it's usage. That big prop key is cool, but from a video game that requires an explanation as it's not very mainstream. The Playboy was cool but the value is slippery and teachers are saying they want to share this with their students so I probably will keep it family oriented.
One person hinted at a generator with a Honda motor, that probably would have been an instant trade just on value but it has not been formally offered.
Anyway, looking for anything that I can further market as a trade, and that might take me upward a bit as that is the goal of the project, but no limits and no rules, all offers considered.
Thanks Jason,
Alan Mizell

Anonymous said...

Las Vegas is the perfect place to advertise fivereddice.com. And
wouldn't a t-shirt add to the perfect way to advertise it. As seven is the
luckiest number in Vegas, any denomination of seven prints would be wonderful
and appreciated. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

ipod phones, oldsmobile, but not for dice, do you have anything
else to trade?

Anonymous said...

I love your idea, I have heard of you somewhere before.

A Boy And His Dog

A Boy And His Dog
No, I will not trade Trixi ! ! !