Sunday, August 3, 2008

We've Reached 100 Members! FREE Five Red Dice T-Shirt Drawing Wednesday Night August 6, 2008!

We have reached 100 members on the official Five Red Dice World Headquarters E-mail List, and are preparing for the first drawing for the FREE Five Red Dice T-Shirt! The drawing shall be held Wednesday evening with the results broadcast live on FRD-TV meaning on this blog!
The results should be posted at aprroximately 9 P.M. Central Time, so check it out that night.

Also we received an offer this afternoon of a 'Baby Steps' Infant Walker. Cute, but, um, let me just think about that one...

The poll finished and 69% of you agree with my initial thought, that I should wait until I feel a trade is 'right', rather than sticking to some false schedule or taking a trade I am unsure of.
Thanks for all the help and spreading the word, and good luck in the drawing. Let's head for 200 now!
Alan Mizell
Houston, Texas USA

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you normal????????????????

Alan said...

Probably not, and thankful for it. Normal is so... dull, so... Ryan.

Anonymous said...

Hope I win a shirt!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving this site!

Anonymous said...

Great idea!!

Anonymous said...

My dad led me to your website and I really love the concept!!

Anonymous said...

Hey sorry i misstyped my email address. Hey my wife told me to look
on the site- she is the lady that sent in the offer of "smelly Bears"
I was so hoping that you would take those Damn bears :) Oh well- I can
understand they don't hold a match to an anorexic baywatch beauty
sketch.....

Alan said...

'Smelly Bears' as a name = marketing issues!

Anonymous said...

Hey my sister told me about this site- its fun, thanks for doing
this...something that I will follow :)

kanelcy said...

cool blog..

A Boy And His Dog

A Boy And His Dog
No, I will not trade Trixi ! ! !