Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Offers, Countries, States...

I hope you'll be sure to vote in the "Last State To Visit" poll at the right side of the page, but for those of us who thought Iowa or Maryland would be the last, they have now officially joined the party!

Also a big welcome to a diverse group of new countries to visit last night- Slovakia, Saudi Arabia, and Iraq. Welcome aboard, hope you come back often, and please consider making a trade offer!

A couple of very unique offers came in but I am waiting and hoping for photos and more information. One offer was for a 'Megalodon shark tooth', and that sounds awesome. My daughter Lexi said just the idea of a huge shark tooth scares her. Time for a trip to the beach! Also a roller derby player in California wants to trade her Police Officer costume. Hope she sends pictures and I am wondering if it will fit me!

Until this evening, thanks.

Alan Mizell
Houston, Texas USA

No comments:

A Boy And His Dog

A Boy And His Dog
No, I will not trade Trixi ! ! !