Thursday, July 10, 2008

Five Red Dice Arrive In Hollywood!

The Five Red Dice have officially been welcomed to Hollywood, California by Kathy Braceland, and she was good enough to share this moment with some photos. I'll let Kathy tell the exciting tale...


Well, as suspected, they were completely exhausted from such a long, arduous journey. You know, I sure wouldn't want to be mailed through the post office. I think it would be rather trying. But I digress.... So, I let them rest and in the meantime, prepared a little surprise for them. The welcome party..... These are the shots we took of their surprise party. The first is the 5 of them arriving. You might be thinking...oh, that's a backdrop. Well, yes it is. Firstly, it's pretty hard to shop for party favours for dice but secondly, I thought it would be apropos to make my own set...after all...it IS Hollywood. Needless to say, the Five Red Dice were delighted AND surprised!


A further surprise was...I secretly invited some neighbours over so the Five Red Dice might make some new friends. The 2nd picture is of them mingling with the other guests. I did get one celebrity to attend.



As the party broke up (later than I thought!)...a good time was had by all. Before the Five Red Dice turned in, they wanted to play a little tune...that's the 3rd picture. This piano is 100 year old Orchestral upright. They played beautifully....

We have more plans for them. I'll send more pictures after the weekend....

Kathy

Hilarious. Now I know I made the right choice in choosing not just Pamela, but Kathy. Thanks for the great updates and keep them coming. And everybody, keep the offers coming. This collectible and unique artwork is up for grabs, you just have to be the one to submit the trade that catches my eye!

Alan Mizell
Houston, TX

No comments:

A Boy And His Dog

A Boy And His Dog
No, I will not trade Trixi ! ! !