Wednesday, July 9, 2008

More Interesting Offers Come In Today- One From A Smarty Pants

Usually in the course of my workday (Yes I have a real job, there's no paycheck here at Five Red Dice, it is strictly voluntary!), typically at the beginning of lunch, I do a quick e-mail check. With great anticipation I look to see if the next offer will be THE ONE. Strangely today's mail contained a photo of a Home Depot tape measure. You may not know this by I worked for the company for many years- what an odd coincidence...


Until I scrolled down and saw that toe offer came from my prankster daughter Lexi. It was MY tape measure she was trying to foist off on me.


Wonder where she gets her twisted sense of humor from?

Another REAL offer came in from Cynthia of Fredericksburg, Virginia, a knife she found while walking around the town, a knife crusty with rust. She cleaned it up and found it to be an 'Okapi' knife. I didn't even know what that meant- I seriously wondered if it was made of some part of an Okapi, the Zebra-like animal! I googled, it's a brand name. Silly me, the fun never ceases!


Another offer or two are in the e-mail I believe, trying to stay ahead of this growing snowball, so check back later tonight for a possible update to the update!

Alan Mizell
Houston, Texas USA
The Five Red Dice Store








No comments:

A Boy And His Dog

A Boy And His Dog
No, I will not trade Trixi ! ! !