Monday, July 21, 2008

Heidi Of Hurst, Texas Offers A Giant Yellow Key For Pamela

Heidi of Hurst, Texas wrote this morning with perhaps the most unique offer yet, a giant prop that looks like "a key with a kind and confused face", and she sent awesome photos along with the offer. I have to confess there are hundreds of virtual worlds which many of us do not live in. In the world of this "fighting game" called 'Guilty Gear Isuka' the girl is an artificial life-form named A.B.A. and the kind-faced key goes by Paracelcus. The picture above is of Heidi wearing the costume and holding Paracelcus. Very neat, I guess there is an army of folks who dress like their favorite video game characters and such. I like, I used to do a Halloween show in my hometown- Population 600, Halloween Show Attendees 1200+. (Or did they just go through the line twice?)
The key id made of foam and weighs about three pounds. Heidi is offering the costume also, but looking at her I am thinking it might not fit me as I am 6' 4" tall. This is a tempting offer. I did say I love strange offers, but also I like common, ordinary, dull but tradeable ideas. I have to wonder if this world exists and I am not in it how likely is it that I could successfully trade the props for something? Is it a trade up or just different? Would love to hear what others think.
In case you are wondering if Heidi's work is any good compare the costume and prop key to the animation below. WOW! Great job Heidi.


In case you missed the post below both Delaware and North Dakota came on board last night, so the 'Big Five Red Dice Loser Contest" is a dead heat between Vermont and Rhode Island. Who will be last to visit?
Tomorrow there should be an update on what Pamela and I have been up to so come back now, ya' hear...

Alan Mizell
Houston, TX USA
OomBa Mail

No comments:

A Boy And His Dog

A Boy And His Dog
No, I will not trade Trixi ! ! !