Monday, June 30, 2008

First Trade Offer For Pamela Anderson Painting Comes In


The first offer has come in hoping to trade for the Pamela Anderson painting by Kathy Jo Braceland of Los Angeles, California. The offer is from Jon and Leah and it's a magnet made of bottle caps with images representing rock, paper, and scissors from the classic game. Hmmm. While it is small, perhaps even a bit insignificant, it also is unique, and handmade. I do like the style of the drawings, they remind me of art from school books back when I was a child. One thing puzzles me though, The rock is pictured as a clenched fist and the paper as an open hand. Why are scissors portrayed as SCISSORS rather than as a hand with middle and index fingers pointing out? Just my little mind at work. I did say I would entertain any offer, and all offers are appreciated. Also, it does have the glory of being the first trade offered up for the incredible, original artwork that is Pamela! Well, we shall have to wait and see what competition comes over the transom. Please feel free to click on 'comments' below and leave your thoughts on the first trade offer.

Alan Mizell
Houston, TX USA

No comments:

A Boy And His Dog

A Boy And His Dog
No, I will not trade Trixi ! ! !