Sunday, June 22, 2008

New Offers Come In Overnight

Good Morning,

Interesting things are in the works here at Five Red Dice World Headquarters. Overnight an old friend of mine from years past, Micheal, was surfing Craigslist and thought- What in the world is this Five Red Dice thing about. Discovering it was me he put up a Clark Penny Whistle, MEG model, Key of D as he described it, along with lessons to play a couple of songs, topped off with Irish beer and catch up with old friends conversation. Tried to add it to the poll but once a vote has been cast you cannot add additional items. Ah well, I did add it to the list of items offered off to the right.

Also, Erin of Georgia e-mailed and she has also managed to blogtrade (hey, a new term!) her way up from an old black phone, to a go-cart, a tiller, and is into a car at this point. Too cool. We are discussing a trade, hopefully in person, and I have added a ling to her trading blog under my 'Cool Links' tab in the right sidebar.

I will make the trading decision on Saturday June 28 and announce it on the website and through e-mail. If you want e-mail updates email me at the FiveRedDice address @GMail.com..

Off to post a few more ads and drum up some Sunday traffic.

Alan Mizell
Houston, TX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting idea. I will look around and see if I can come up with any ideas to trade.

A Boy And His Dog

A Boy And His Dog
No, I will not trade Trixi ! ! !