Sunday, August 17, 2008

"I Want You... To Make An Offer For Pamela"! Until You Do, Check This One Out.

I Want You To Make An Offer For Pamela

But until then I had another eclectic collection roll in, the kind that is interesting but probably impossible to trade up for something else. This one included...


English Coins

An 'M' belt buckle. (For Mizell?) Possibly also a 'W' belt buckle.


Typewriter Carbon Paper. Is This An Antique Yet?


Kinky Friedman 'Politically Correct" Salsa and Dip. Come On Now, Is It Salsa Or Is It Dip?


A Miniature Funnel.


Chicken Flavored Rice-R-Roni.
A Dairy Queen Moo-Moos Cow.
I know, I know it's Rice-A-Roni, not Rice-R-Roni, but saying Rice-A-Roni bugs a friend of mine and I could not resist.
I cannot accept a collection like this so keep sending offers please.
Alan Mizell
Houston, TX USA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun blog. However, my art is how I make my money, so I try to sell it. The only thing I would trade for original work now is vintage camera stuff.., thats my weakness. I actually am not a big art collector. Lol.
Peace,
Afn

Anonymous said...

I have a rock that has been painted to look like a sleeping cat that
I have placed in a wicker rocking chair.

Blog Stalker said...

What a fun blog. Love your stuff. Good luck! I can post your link on my blog if you want.

laura said...

thanks for your visit!! Like my english is not very good (better, is really bad...) i will need time for understand all, but i´m try to do it!!

Laura.

A Boy And His Dog

A Boy And His Dog
No, I will not trade Trixi ! ! !