Thursday, July 17, 2008

Janet Fleener Offers Bus Ride. Janet, Where Are You?

Janet Fleener of Houston submitted a trade for the Pamela Anderson Skeleton art of "A school bus ride for you and thirty of your closest friends take them to the Kemah boardwalk or Galveston or an Astro's game" This is an interesting trade, intangible in a sense but something I think some people might really want. But first Janet, you put your last name in the bar for e-mail, so I have no way to reach you if I decide to take the trade.

Does anybody know a Janet Fleener who has access to a school bus? Also, is it really a SCHOOL bus? Do you like, own it? In my old days the driver owned the bus but I thought nowadays the city or school owned the bus. I could be wrong. As a school bus I presume there are no restrooms. If you knew me you would know that could be a problem. But maybe not since I could say "Pull her over". When I tried that with Harvey Hulin in 5Th grade back in Abita Springs, LA, all I got was a 'dirty, I'm going to tell your Mom so you better sit down now' look!

So Janet, please e-mail me so i can keep you updated. Also, send your mailing address and I will send you some 'limited edition, signed and numbered art prints'! And since you e-mailed you are in the drawing for the FREE Five Red Dice t-shirt!

Please, everyone, vote in the 'Last State To Visit' poll to the right, only about two days left.

Alan Mizell



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a cool idea...

Anonymous said...

Very cool - Can't wait to see what you get. Don't want
Pamela but I might want what you get for her. I stay posted. :- )

A Boy And His Dog

A Boy And His Dog
No, I will not trade Trixi ! ! !