Saturday, June 21, 2008

Photos, News, International Offer To Trade!

Good Morning World, and I do mean World. Last night was a bit stressful here at the World Headquarters od Five Red Dice as my mouse unfortunately died. My computer mouse, that is. After an hour of very delicate surgery and a diagnosis finding that a tiny infrared light inside her had lost it's shine, she was given a proper burial. This morning her replacement has been put to work, an optical mouse with less moving parts! And I was finally able to read the e-mail offers that had come in last night.

First there was a picture of the stapler, Post-It notes, and Liquid Paper...

Also, I had the first offer to trade internationally come in last night. Check back tonight for several exciting posts-

I will reveal the first international offer to trade!

There will be a poll to vote on what you think is the best trade to make. I will keep it up for about a week, then I will trade. Probably.
Also, I will post a short guide to making the Five Red Dice blog more popular- several simple steps you can take to help spread the word, and ensure a statue of yourself in the Five Red Dice Hall of Heroes.
Alan Mizell
Houston, TX


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This would be a great trade.

Anonymous said...

I agree. Seems the poll going on indicates the IKEA pencil but I think it's the pictures link that makes them say that. The idea might be to trade "UP" so the office supplies might be a better trade.

A Boy And His Dog

A Boy And His Dog
No, I will not trade Trixi ! ! !