Friday, July 11, 2008

Meredith Offers 'Smelly Bears' For Pamela. Hmmm

Meredith of Sugar Creek, Missouri, outside of Kansas City, offered to trade a 'Smelly Bear' for Pamela. What's a 'Smelly Bear', you ask? In this case it's not a bear that forgot to shower all hibernation, but a Teddy Bear that has been dipped in scented wax. They have several scents available, and I have a choice. Wow. This is so close to the horrors I forced upon my Niece's Barbie's as a kid. I also offered my Niece choices- I could cut off the head or two limbs, her choice! But to dip in hot wax, horrors of that sort escaped my evil little mind.



Seriously though, they are cute, and it is kind of a cool idea! I will find out if this is Meredith's creation, and if so I will post a link so those of you with fragrance needs or twisted minds can stock up on 'Smelly Bears'!
Alan Mizell
Houston, Texas USA


No comments:

A Boy And His Dog

A Boy And His Dog
No, I will not trade Trixi ! ! !