Sunday, August 10, 2008

Two Interesting Offers Come In Overnight, And The New "All Pamela Offers" Pages Are A Hit

Funny how you make one tiny tweak in life and things change. Adding new offers to the website page is so time consuming, if I want it to look right, and the blog is easy but then the past blogs kind of fade away in the archives. Yesterday I decided to give each offer for Pamela their own page and provide a quick next button to breeze through them. Instead of breezing bunches of folks spent 20, 30 minutes, even an hour checking out 30-40 pages. Not only that but the traffic and the comments I left inspired two new offers overnight. Check out the new 'All Pamela Offers' pages. Or you can start at the beginning and see All Five Red Dice Offers, and it will take you right through to the offers for Pamela also.

The first offer was from Charles in Atlanta, Georgia, and it was for his original art work. I love the piece below, so moody and mysterious, it took me a while to see it but I believe the woman is a bird. Excellent work.

Bird Woman

Charles is a person full of ideas and cool thoughts, you should check out his blog at 'Ideas By Chuck'.

The second overnight offer is from Joe in Mesa, Arizona and is for a GIANT size chess board with the pieces. The board measures three feet wide and the pieces stand four inches high. Looks like it folds too!



GIANT Chess Set

This offer has me quite intrigued, so much so that all of the Five Red Dice Vice-Presidents and their assistants have been flown to World Headquarters on this fine Sunday afternoon to consider the offer. We are waiting for additional information and photographs for any decisions to be made. Stay tuned for further details.

By the way, the 'Who Is Sexier' poll ended with Pamela Skeleton getting 5 votes, Living Pamela edging her out with 6 votes.. Pretty close voting for an inanimate object, wouldn't you say?

Alan Mizell
Houston, TX USA

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got a giant chess board mesures 3'x3' pine chess peices over 4'' tall

Alan said...

Joe,
I am very interested in your chess board, it's the cool kind of offer I could see myself accepting.
I ran it by a couple of Five Red Dice vice-presidents and it seems worthy of Pamela. Chess is cool, and even those who don't play like a nice chess set for display. It's hard to find one that large, the novelty of it makes it unique.
Looks like a little wear on it but that is to be expected. I presume it is in nice condition.
Looks like it folds? Correct?
Pieces 4", board 3'x3'?
I was wondering if you might be able to send a couple more photos of the board, maybe with people or a ruler for scale.
It feels good to say I am 90% decided because I want to move my project along, and you will like this cool artwork. I will miss Pamela though!
Alan Mizell

Anonymous said...

please send free t-shirt.thanks jami

Anonymous said...

Happy trading!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting site.

Anonymous said...

I think the painting is sweet and I would offer a trade, but I
don't have anything worthwhile to trade.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what this turns into- Good Luck!

Alan said...

Hi Chuck MC,
Thanks for visiting my little obsession, hope you liked it! I don't know where I will end up with this big adventure, but I am hoping you will follow it with me.
I absolutely love your artwork that you sent, but I am determined to move the project in some other direction. Art to me is fascinating, yours is excellent, and if I wasn't trading art I would have chosen it.
I'm hoping you may have an online presence or some way to contact you as I would like to put your info online for you, who knows I may draw in a buyer for your work.
I have entered you in the FREE Five Red Dice T-Shirt Contest. Every 100 e-mailers I give away a T-Shirt, and all names on the list are entered into EVERY drawing! You are number 112 to join!
Also, you can get some FREE highly collectible, limited edition, signed and numbered Five Red Dice Art Prints, simply by mailing a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Alan Mizell
8311 FM 1960 Road East #806
Humble, TX 77346
Please visit often, leave comments, vote the polls, and let all your friends know about my site.
And by all means, MAKE AN OFFER TO TRADE!
It's OK if you don't make a trade offer, just follow along and enjoy the adventure, or send in suggestions or comments on the blog!
Alan Mizell
www.FiveRedDice.blogspot.com
www.FiveRedDice.com

Alan said...

Charles,
Oh, I didn't put two and two together and come up with Ideas by Charles. I will definitely post the offer with links to your site my idea friend.
Alan
Guess I'm getting so many members I can't remember them all, a mixed blessing.

Anonymous said...

Wow Alan...that's a pretty cool board. If you're seriously into chess...I would seriously consider that one. It's a heckuva nice set! Kathy

Anonymous said...

Wow, I like the chess board. I would have to come up with something good to offer you for that. I hope you pick it.

Anonymous said...

Is the sofa in that picture up on cinder blocks????

Alan said...

Looks like cinder blocks to me, and it gives me second thoughts on trading, LOL!

A Boy And His Dog

A Boy And His Dog
No, I will not trade Trixi ! ! !