Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Trade Offer, Pamela Gets A Job!

If you're new to Five Red Dice, welcome. I traded the Five Red Dice for this cool artwork of Pamela Anderson as a skeleton, and now I am ready to trade it for something bigger and better. What do you have to trade? Make an offer tonight!
You can see a much better image by going to the website and underneath the Pamela picture click 'larger image'.
Hey, we are only about 20 members away from the FREE Five Red Dice T-Shirt giveaway. Every 100 people joining, signing the guest book, making a trade offer one T-Short will be given away! You're in the drawing every pull, if you are on the e-mail list. For those who can't wait or who suffer from eternal bad luck, order your own at The Five Red Dice Store, lots of cool things there. Have I told you that wearing one is good luck. Just lack week this shirt prevented me from suffering a milk spill on my chest!

I did have another, how should I say, unique offer come in. It was for a cardboard standee of the little person called Beetle Juice on the Howard Stern show. Or so they say. Wow, that is so not my cup of tea, even if it were imminently tradeable. But it did merit an entry into the t-shirt contest.
As noted earlier in the week Pamela was seeking employment. Here she is hard at work over a paper full of red circles. i thought it might be all a big show and she was not committed to the idea but I was wrong. She has found a position working in an office.

I visited her today and snapped a pic, she wanted to show everyone she is not really just a diva and would be a great addition to your home, hanging around all the time and keeping you company. Imagine the story you could tell friends as to how you hooked up with Pamela! Much better tale than that tired old Van Gogh cut-off ear stuff!

Thanks for visiting and please come back soon. Don't forget to cast your vote in the poll- "Who's The Slowest State", Vermont or Rhode Island. Rhode Island is winning, or losing rather, big time. Click on your choice in the right sidebar!
Alan Mizell
Houston, Texas

No comments:

A Boy And His Dog

A Boy And His Dog
No, I will not trade Trixi ! ! !