Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pamela Anderson And I Have First Date, Than A 'Welcome To Houston' Party

Pamela arrived in Houston, in the flesh, (OK, not in the flesh, as she is a skeleton) and we have been having a great time getting to know one another. It's difficult knowing she will only be here a short time before she 'hangs' with someone else. It makes me fell so... Tommy Lee?

Our first Real Official Date was of course the getting to know you standby, Starbucks! What better place for every first date- scalding hot beverages that leave you with bad breath. I picked her up, styling in the Scion. Hope that was OK with her, being a Hollywood type and I just a regular guy, is there a chance we might hit it off?

It seemed to be OK, I thought at first such a pretty celebrity might be shallow, two dimensional, lacking depth, but she was very down-to-Earth and barely seemed to mind the little boxy love machine.

Later at Starbucks we really got to talking. In the photo below I am describing to her the whole sordid tale of how she had been traded for Five Red Dice. I have to tell you Kathy Braceland, she was a little sore at first, but I think that I smoothed it over, though she is still miffed you took the Five Red Dice to Universal Studios and packed her off in a dark envelope! She mumbled something about seeing if those stupid dice can get you backstage at a Bill Mumi concert...
Things got relaxed though after a few raspberry iced teas for her, those really cooled her down. Like any great date we soon warmed up and she actually sat in my lap. Cool! Check out those Bunny Ears I'm putting on her. I'll bet Kid Rock never was that cool with her. By the way, have you noticed that I am wearing a very stylish and fashionable Five Red Dice T-Shirt, available at only one place in the entire world- The Five Red Dice Store! (actually you can sign the guest book or e-mail me and be entered in the contest to win a FREE T-Shirt!)

Our night at Starbucks went so well that the next day we had a 'Welcome To Houston Pamela' party, complete with balloons, swimming and a mariachi band! In this photo I am laughing hysterically at a small joke Pamela just whispered to me as people enjoy a cool dip in the pool.

Pamela always likes to get in a little sunbathing, and looks incredible stretched out on the rocks. You may recognize the celebrities in the background swimming. The man on the left is Romanian emigre and engineer Ovidiu Zorcasteen, developer of the laser powered pooper-scooper called the Crap-Zapper, and a millionaire many times over. On the left is Quintin Mattelbaum, famed restaurateur and creator of the Pork-Free Cajun Tamale In A Paper Cone, a hit throughout certain parishes in southern Louisiana. Also in the upper pool is Vanna Bloomingdale, the model on the front of packages of Pampers! What a party!
So you can see Pamela's first days here have been a blast, more fun than allowed by law. (There I go thinking out loud again) I will be giving updates on a regular basis of all the social outings of Ms. Anderson, so stay tuned and come back often. Until the day comes that is when a great trade entices Pamela into another's arms.
Alan Mizell
Houston, TX USA


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Concept. I wish I would have thought of this.

Anonymous said...

I will try to think of something to beet that great bus offer! Until
then...good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Alan,

I would like to receive FREE 'highly collectible, signed and numbered, limited edition prints.

Derek

Anonymous said...

You are funny. You kind of remind me of Borat. High Five!
Monica

Anonymous said...

greedy ****

Anonymous said...

The Los Angeles County tax lien currently against Tommy Lee and Pam Anderson Lee

http://webofdeception.com/tommyandpamandersonleecountytaxlien.html

Anonymous said...

North Dakota here!!!

girlonarock said...

me thinks you're becoming way too attached!! LOL :)

A Boy And His Dog

A Boy And His Dog
No, I will not trade Trixi ! ! !