Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wife Offers To Trade Husband For Pamela! Sort Of...

A Woman So Happy Her Last Name Is Bliss

Sheree of Naperville, Illinois spotted us on the web and sent us an offer to trade her husband to us for the Pamela Anderson artwork! Well, sort of. I'll let Sheree's e-mail explain...


"I have my husband to trade for your Pamela Anderson picture!
Well, not my whole husband, but three hours of his consulting time. Now that's a good deal!!!!


He's definitely a trade up from your picture.Here's a quick look at what he does...
Anil Saxena, founder of Cube 214 Consulting, helps companies exceed their goals by creating exciting, productive workplaces with lower employee turnover, higher customer retention, and increased profitability.


One Fortune 500 client struggled with a 54% employee turnover rate in their IT division. Anil developed several unique initiatives for this company,including a "get out of cube free" card that eased employee burnout,and the "HTTP" (How to Treat People) program that taught the client's IT managers how to build and motivate high performance employee teams. Both management and staff loved his fun yet practical approach, and within 18 months, Anil reduced employee turnover to just 13%.


He coaches individuals to find the job that they want. This would be an awesome trade for someone who owns a business or is looking for a new career! Talk about appealing to the masses!


Please let me know because I REALLY love that picture!!!! It would go perfectly in my newly painted home. Red is a lucky color for us and I'm feeling a little lucky :)))"


Another e-mail soon followed...


Hi there!


Here's a picture of my husband after a hard days work of consulting...see how serious he is? Well, that's how he is when it comes to making sure companies/people are satisfied!!!


Please consider me! You don't know how bad I want that picture!!!! Thanks so much!


Sheree Bliss




Now that is an interesting offer, out of left field, out of the box, out of the cubicle even! Anil, her husband, must be the dream of every Dilbert in the land. Or, if you saw "Office Space", hmmm, maybe not. I hope Anil knows he is up for consideration before 7 A.M. on a Saturday morning. And I thought I was a morning person.

By the way folks- only 15 more hours to vote in the Soul Poll off to the right.

Alan Mizell
Houston, TX USA
Please visit the Five Red Dice Store

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looked at your site and I think it is a waste of my time......
Lisa W

Anonymous said...

Hi Alan-

Thanks for bumping into me. Interesting proposition. I've heard of this kind of stuff where the instigator finally gets a house and an invitation to the White House or something,

I'll check out your site and decide if this is something that might benefit the both of us.

Thanks.

x

Anonymous said...

Alan,

Please know that I LOVE your sense of humor and thoroughly enjoy the sound of society lapping up your brand of Seinfeld. I and those around me are in this for the JOY it brings to our hearts as we tune out News Broadcasters and their tales of who killed who and why we should be outraged at something else. We happily CHOOSE to tune into Five Red Dice - and how life would be so nice, if we simply let it!

Thank you for what you bring to the table.

You Are Loved. All Is Well.

Mary

A Boy And His Dog

A Boy And His Dog
No, I will not trade Trixi ! ! !