Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Paula Wants To Knit A Trade For The Pamela

Paula of Houston Texas is a 26 year old teacher with a skill at knitting, and she has offered to knit something for me. Yes, I know, she already pointed out that it is summer, but that "it will still be fun".

Paula says she can knit about anything. This is a little more puzzling of an offer for me, being such an 'off the rack' kind of guy. I'm going to have to e-mail Paula and ask for photos of completed things. I don't even really know what people knit. (I know some of you are shaking your head. I know about so much, but knitting has escaped me) I presume sweaters are at the top of the list, and maybe hats. But what else? People, help me out here.


A big pile of Paula's yarn ready to go! Interesting, especially since Paula is a teacher and wants to be a part and share with the children. That's cool!

By the way, be sure to read the post below and take advantage of the FREE offer for limited edition, signed and numbered art prints.
Also, only a few days left to vote in the poll at the right.
Alan Mizell
Houston, Texas USA

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck

Anonymous said...

How cool, this reminds me of the pencil trade that went on sometime
back.

I need to go through my goodies and see what I have to trade. I have an old
Armadillo World Headquarters Bumper Sticker....

Anonymous said...

I would like the print and hope to be offering a unique trade
soon...

Anonymous said...

Good idea

Anonymous said...

Wow... With so many offers on the trade side of things, I'd be
perplexed to be able to top some of those...
How about a 30th Anniversary Playboy, and a pack of Skittles?
Although I'd like to do a trade for the shark tooth...
A poolplayer must have something to identify with!

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome experiment!

Anonymous said...

A school bus ride for you and thirty of your closest friends take
them to the Kemah boardwalk or Galveston or an Astros game

Anonymous said...

Please pick Paula's offer to knit something. I'm sure I can come up with something good to trade for that!

Good Luck Paula !

Alan said...

Maybe, but you are anonymous! Paula?

A Boy And His Dog

A Boy And His Dog
No, I will not trade Trixi ! ! !