Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Trade Offer For Pamela Has Arrived

Manic Duck On Tricycle Toy

Leslie of Sacramento, California has emailed an offer of this really unique and cool toy, a meatl duck riding his tricycel. Apparantly when you turn the key on the side he rolls around and the propellers on his part hat rotate above him. I love how, when the peopellers are not moving, they hang halfway over the eyes. When he begins to ride they reveal the entire eye. Makes him look wide eyed and manic!

Does anyone have any information on this toy? Leslie just know that it was found by her Dad in a thrift shop and he bought it. He and I would get along, look at my profile and you will see that I love thrift shops. I like this toy as my brother Rickey collects metal toys. It remeinds me of him. He's not a computer kind of guy but I am going to see if he knows anything about this cool toy.
Be sure to check out the new 'Five Red Dice' Store today!

Alan Mizell
Houston, Texas USA



<

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh.... I love the duck.

Alan said...

It's good to know I'm not alone, that duck has some vibrant personality!

A Boy And His Dog

A Boy And His Dog
No, I will not trade Trixi ! ! !