Saturday, August 9, 2008

New Trade Offer And An Easy Place To See Every Offer Made So Far For Pamela

Five Red Dice just added some neat pages to the website where you can quickly run through the entire list of offers for Pamela, each with photos and a short comment on the trade offer, the trader, or why it was not accepted. I also changed the way many pages are displayed, going straight to the page rather than opening a new browser window. For those of you wondering what that means exactly, it means you can scoot through the pages of the website at a much faster pace. Visit all the Pamela offers here!

Rachel of Chicago, Illinois sent in an interesting offer of some original art in trade for Pamela. I love seeing new art, and appreciate the creative efforts, but it would be unlikely I would trade Pamela for another piece of art.


Bluebird

It's not that I would not consider it, all offers are considered. It's just that while the Five Red Dice project is part sociology experiment and part artistic endeavor, I want to move into some other venue, some different and new world of trades and offers when I pass Pamela along.


Nude

So by all means offer art, it is interesting to consider, and who knows? But again, unless the name Warhol is perhaps on the art it is unlikely. And if Jimmie Warhol in Topeka or Hilda Warhol in Miami are reading this, NO, I mean the real Warhol!

Alan Mizell
Houston, TX USA

No comments:

A Boy And His Dog

A Boy And His Dog
No, I will not trade Trixi ! ! !