Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Rachel Of Mulvane, Kansas Wins The Free Five Red Dice T-Shirt!

And in the FREE Five Red Dice T-Shirt Contest the winner is....

I realize that Stephen Spielberg is not to worry over losing a project to me. Next time I do this I think I might just consider, oh, maybe... lighting!


Rachel of Mulvane, Kansas! Congratulations Rachel, and I am sure you understand the unwritten understanding that you wear the t-shirt 24/7 until it falls apart, and tell everyone you see about this crazy little adventure! By the way, it must get pretty dull in a small Kansas town, as Rachel has taken to hanging around with a Bart Simpson doll- who would ever be that silly?


Oh, never mind! This from a guy who takes a Pamela Anderson Skeleton Artwork to a pool party and a Starbucks date.



Can't wait to see how the Five Red Dice T-Shirt brightens the streets of Mulvane, Kansas, and I really hope Rachel shares some photos with the rest of us.


Thanks to everybody and we are well on the way to a second drawing for another t-shirt, so hang in there. And don't forget the main focus, I am still waiting for the 'right' trade and person to move my adventure to the next level, so please halp spread the word.

If you don't remember Rachel and her offer to trade some white Tony Llama cowboy boots, then click here.
Please do not forget to vote in the 'Who Is Sexier" poll in the right sidebar near the top.

Alan Mizell
Houston, TX USA

3 comments:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Just stopping by to say - - - what a FUN blog you have here!

:D

Mabel 'loveable' Fetal Fashion Model said...

Congrats Rachel!

Anonymous said...

This is pretty Ironic if you ask me! Rachel is in Mulvane, Kansas??? Im in Derby, Kansas...that seriously is like just a hop, skip and a jump away!!! OMG...

A Boy And His Dog

A Boy And His Dog
No, I will not trade Trixi ! ! !