Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lots Of Traffic, Few Offers

For the last few days there has been more traffic than ever, much of which I cannot even determine the source. Somebody mentioned Five Red Dice somewhere because last night I had visitors from around the world, more in one hour than ever before. But people are writing, saying cool, even occasionally making an offer but failing to follow up with photos.
Ah well, it's cyclical I believe, and the right offer is right around the corner.
Possibly the Olympics have gotten the world in a spin, I certainly have been watching Michael Phelps go golden and our gymnasts get screwed in scoring! Boo judges.
Blacksburg, VA.
Victoria, B. C. Canada
Zagreb, Croatia
Solvang, CA
Mabank, TX
Sterling Heights, MI
Porter, TX.
You all visit me a lot, thanks, but have you made an offer? Just wondering!

Of course I like the GIANT 3 foot chess set, so I e-mailed and posted that I am interested, but Mr. Chessman has vanished. Maybe just as well, I liked the set but a couple of friends did not. Chess fanatics were not thrilled with it, but they said they preferred traditional, portable sets.
The other offer that sometimes calls to me is the bus ride. But it is so local it might be hard to promote. I do consider it at times though.

Pamela and I still go out for coffee several times a week, it's our thing. People stare as if they have never seen a man out with a skeleton artwork before. Such blatant prejudice. She has a job here and we have purchased her a new bedroom set.
Yes, she has her own room, I wouldn't want you to think I take this THAT seriously!
Alan Mizell
Houston, TX USA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Attention please, Mabank, Texas has left the blog. Now for some reason it has moved me to Dallas. Funny that I live nowhere neither of these cities.

I will continue to visit even from my new location and hope more of my world-wide friends continue to check in. I have contacts on all 7 continents but sometimes they can be a little slow to view the links I send them.

A few people are telling me you are moving way too slow these days. Your first trade you made a date and stuck with it. Now you are taking way too much time and have lost the urgency the first round had. We are hoping you get back on track soon for we see the potential if you work on this.

Best wishes and lets see something fun happen here.

A Boy And His Dog

A Boy And His Dog
No, I will not trade Trixi ! ! !