Wednesday, August 13, 2008

How About A Five Red Dice Game To Challenge Your Memory?

That's right, a quick and fun game to challenge your memory! Just click here to go the game page and you have three minutes to list as many of the items offered for Pamela as possible. How sharp is that memory? Don't be to down if it's hard to remember, I run the site and had a hard time. I'll let you know my score later, e-mail me yours and I will post your initials and scores if you like!

Last night two new countries joined us for the first time- Brazil and Uganda. Uganda is pretty amazing as the continent of Africa is not as wired as the US and Europe. That's a total of 70 countries visiting us! Welcome aboard!

Alan Mizell
Houston, TX USA

No comments:

A Boy And His Dog

A Boy And His Dog
No, I will not trade Trixi ! ! !