Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Five Red Dice Now Has a Store!


Five Red Dice Store Now Open!


Yes, it's official, Five Red Dice now has a hot new online boutique. Caps, t-shirts, mugs, clocks, even baby bibs and doggie shirts. There's even a tote bag, so you can tote around the grief you feel having missed out on trading for the Five Red Dice...

Ah, but don't worry friends. Kathy just assured me that Pamela Anderson is on a jet airplane headed from California to Houston to be with me. Now, how many men around the world would like to be able to say that! It's only a matter of time before I am in a barroom scuffle with Tommy Lee and Kid Rock!

And as sure as the sun rises each morning, it's only a matter of time before me and the new lady must part ways. It's happened to me before and it will happen again. So look around your home and your lives and see what you might have that you would like to offer as a trade. Visit Kathy Braceland's website and see some of her artwork. I think you will find that this painting could be a great thing to have in your life in years to come.

Alan Mizell
Houston, Texas USA
http://www.fivereddice.com/

No comments:

A Boy And His Dog

A Boy And His Dog
No, I will not trade Trixi ! ! !