Sunday, July 13, 2008

Is Alan Ever Going To Trade The Pamela?

Well, she is beautiful, and cool. But yes. The answer is yes, I am. Many offers have come in so I thought maybe I would just post some ideas I had on trades and such. There are no hard and fast rules, this project is free-form and making itself up as it goes along. When I began it I had no idea that I would trade the dice for an original work of art, particularly of a celebrity presented as a skeleton. But there you have it.

Lots of offers have been really cool, and as I have said- "Any and all offers are considered, drooled over, and very much appreciated." But only one will shout out "Trade For ME!"

I guess first of all the idea is that I am trading up and the art was great as Kathy and I both got a good trade. There was great opportunity for me to promote her art, so it hopefully will be a win-win trade. So...

I can't see trading this unique, wonderful, valuable, collectible piece of art for something too common, too ordinary. Would you?

Art would be great, but while this experiment is kind of an art project, that is not it's focus. I am just as likely to trade for a bicycle built for two or a power tool or some artifact or other.

So far I have been intrigued by the Duck Toy, the playing cards, the Playboy magazine, consulting services and Megalodon shark's tooth. Intrigued but not swayed. Maybe also I just have to have Pamela hang around the house for a week or two!

Just a few thoughts I wanted to share. If you have been watching, keep doing so, and tell your friends, soon enough we will have another trade.

Also, soon I will announce a Five Red Dice Giveaway Promotion and Contest, so keep watching or best of all, e-mail me to join the update e-mail list!

Alan Mizell
Houston, TX USA

No comments:

A Boy And His Dog

A Boy And His Dog
No, I will not trade Trixi ! ! !